Process Of Grant Of Probate:
1. Generally, the Grant of Probate will take 3-6 months for the entire process. In the application of Grant of Probate, there must be a list of assets and list of liabilities of the deceased.
2. After getting the Grant of Probate is obtained, the Executor can start collecting all deceased’s assets based on the list of assets.
3. Upon collecting all the deceased's assets, the Executor has to settle all the debts and liabilities based on the list of liabilities. Valid receipts for all payment of debts and liabilities shall be recorded and furnished to.
4. Upon settlement of the deceased’s debts and liabilities, Executor shall then distribute the remaining assets to the beneficiaries in accordance with the terms of the Will.
5. It is important that the Executor must prepare the account and keep the account after the distribution is done for future reference.